Graduate Architect Sydney
GroupGSA is seeking an experienced Graduate Architect to join our progressive practice and our team of motivated and talented staff.
“Outstanding career opportunity to work with
a leading design firm”
Group GSA is an award-winning design firm. We are currently seeking a Graduate Architect with 3+years’ experience to join our progressive practice and team of highly motivated and talented staff based in Sydney. We foster a collaborative, creative and constructive team environment where our people can develop their professional skills and have opportunities for long-term career progression.
The ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated individual with exceptional communication skills. You will deliver interesting, innovative projects to the highest standard.
- AutoCAD experience
- Revit experience
- Presentation skills
- Detailed understanding of construction process
- Developing design concepts
- A degree in architecture from a recognised university
- A strong work ethic and "can do" attitude
- An eagerness to learn and a commitment to deliver outstanding work
- Interest in Multi-Residential, Education, Commercial and Retail Projects
With a focus on work/life balance combined with challenging yet rewarding opportunities, the Group GSA ethos will inspire you to strive, ultimately reaching your potential whilst growing within an award winning firm.