Graduate Architect Sydney
GroupGSA is seeking an experienced Graduate Architect to join our progressive practice and our team of motivated and talented staff.
“Outstanding career opportunity to work with
a leading design firm”
Group GSA is an award-winning design firm. We are currently seeking a Graduate Architect with 3+years’ experience to join our progressive practice and team of highly motivated and talented staff based in Sydney. We foster a collaborative, creative and constructive team environment where our people can develop their professional skills and have opportunities for long-term career progression.
The ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated individual with exceptional communication skills. You will deliver interesting, innovative projects to the highest standard.
- AutoCAD experience
- Revit experience
- Presentation skills
- Detailed understanding of construction process
- Developing design concepts
- A degree in architecture from a recognised university
- A strong work ethic and "can do" attitude
- An eagerness to learn and a commitment to deliver outstanding work
- Interest in Multi-Residential, Education, Commercial and Retail Projects
With a focus on work/life balance combined with challenging yet rewarding opportunities, the Group GSA ethos will inspire you to strive, ultimately reaching your potential whilst growing within an award winning firm.
Remuneration package relative to experience and ability. Salary range $65-$80k