GroupGSA is currently seeking an experienced Project Architect to join our progressive practice and team of highly motivated and talented staff based in Sydney. We foster a collaborative, creative and constructive team environment where our people can develop their professional skills and have opportunities for long-term career progression.
The ideal candidate for the Project Architect role will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Approximately 10 years local experience in managing multiple
- Passionate about design.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in large-scale multi-residential, aged care, or
mixed-use projects from Schematic to Delivery stage will be looked upon
- Degree in architecture from a recognised university
- Strong work ethic and "can do" attitude
- Eagerness to learn and a commitment to deliver outstanding work
- Intermediate Revit and AutoCAD essential
- Ability to manage a project team, whether local or off site and
mentor junior team members
- Experience in managing external consultants and dealing with
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and the
ability to work under pressure
- Applicants must be Australian Residents or hold a valid
Australian work permit allowing full-time work.
With a focus on work/life balance combined with challenging yet
rewarding opportunities, the GroupGSA ethos will inspire you to strive,
ultimately reaching your potential whilst growing within an award winning firm.
Full Job Description is available here: Project Manager Job Description
Remuneration package relative to experience and ability.
Please forward your written application, clearly outlining your
abilities and the roles within each the projects presented in your portfolio to